Buteyko Breathing Re-training Courses
Is Buteyko for you? Would you like to be able to relax, reduce anxiety, improve your sports performance, enjoy good quality sleep?
Is your health suffering because you are overbreathing? Why not download this CHVS symptom checklist to see how you score?
We offer a free 20-minute Skype session which may help:
- Find out if Buteyko is for you?
- Which of our Buteyko courses would be your best option?
- Please note: only general information will be given/discussed during the free Skype chat
To see if you can benefit from one of our life-changing Workshops:
- CALL US: +44 (0)1789 298290
- EMAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our courses and Workshops are extremely effective - see Testimonials page - however, Buteyko is not a quick fix! In our experience of 12 years, of teaching over 1500 people, anyone with a chronic health condition will benefit significantly from ongoing support.
Whether you opt for Weekend Workshops or a One2One course, we design your programme especially for you. The 3 months' mentoring package is offered by telephone, e-mail, Skype or face-to-face appointment in Stratford.
Courses & Fees
One2One Consultation (1 hour via Skype of face-to-face) - £85
One2One Course: 4 x 1.5 hour (1 hour for children) lessons over 4 weeks - £550 Adult / £390 Child
(in Stratford or via Skype/Facetime WORLDWIDE)
- 4 x 1.5 hour (1 hour for children) lessons over a 4 week period (+ 3 weeks intensive follow-up)
- Learn Buteyko exercises, strategies & theories
- Homework & support between lessons
Buteyko Weekend Workshop - £390
- Lesson 1: Individual by telephone/Skype following receipt of enrolment form & deposit)
- Lessons 2-4: Group - Saturday & Sunday morning/afternoon (see Workshop Outline)
- Follow-up: Individual follow-up/mentoring for 3 weeks
One2One Consultation - £85
- 1 hour Skype or face-to-face in Stratford-upon-Avon
Mentoring/Refresher or Follow-up Package - £250
- 1 x 1.5 hour lesson plus 3 x 30 minute lessons - face-to-face / telephone / Skype (with homework to be completed in-between)
- Further develop your understanding of the method
- Refresh & enhance your knowledge
- Improve & increase your Control Pause
- Reduce/remove symptoms & sustain improved quality of life
** DISCOUNTS **
Unwaged / Student concessions available - please contact us to discuss
10% 'Friends and Family' discount when booking multiple places and friends/family attend the same course as yourself
**(Only one of the above discounts available per person/application)**
Booking Conditions & Cancellations
- 50% deposit payable on booking the workshop / course
- 50% balance due on start date prior to commencing the workshop or course
- If you need to cancel up to 1 month before the course starts, you may transfer your deposit to a workshop, course or Skype meeting at a more convenient time
- Cancellations with 14 days or less: you will lose your deposit
Stratford-upon-Avon: 'Lifeways' Complementary Health Centre, 30 Albany Road, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6PG*
* The venue may be subject to change but will remain in Stratford-upon-Avon